Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 3, 2010, 02:12 AM   #1
nidserz
macrumors 6502a

Auto Unrar and Move Files to Parent Folder

Hi everyone,

I am not very good with programming and scripting so I wanted to ask if you guys can help out a n00b.

So basically I have my TV shows set up in a way that they automatically download to the correct folders. However, they are in a folder that contains RAR files.

So its something like this:
TV Shows > Big Bang Theory > Season 4 > BBT.S04.E03 > .rar files

I want to extract the files and move the .avi to the "Season 4" folder and possibly get rid of BBT.S04.E03.

Is that possible at all? Just wondering... If not... is there a way to unrar files downloaded in Transmission? This would make my life a lot easier as I wouldn't have to go back to my computer and I could just watch on my PS3 in the entertainment room.

Thanks a lot.
twitter |youtube
nidserz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming