Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KatieJo33

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2010
Houston
Please note: I have already tried syncing my iPhone to my iTunes!

The strangest thing about it is that if I go into iTunes and try to download a song, the correct email address is saved. However, when I go into the App Store to update my current Apps, my husband's email address is there. I guess this happened b/c he used his login one time to give me some of the Apps he already purchased.

So, HOW DO I CHANGE IT?!
:eek:

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Please note: I have already tried syncing my iPhone to my iTunes!

The strangest thing about it is that if I go into iTunes and try to download a song, the correct email address is saved. However, when I go into the App Store to update my current Apps, my husband's email address is there. I guess this happened b/c he used his login one time to give me some of the Apps he already purchased.

So, HOW DO I CHANGE IT?!
:eek:

go settings/store see what account is signed in on this screen if its your husbands sign out then sign in with yours

deebsphone

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2010
Same issue, please help!

Hi, I have the same issue with my phone, I've tried syncing my phone, changing my email, making a new apple ID, authorizing the computer etc. Also on my phone going into settings under the app store and have changed my ID and still no matter what (oh yeah, I even tried a system restore!) the ID on the app store itself says my husbands email he originally used for my phone and I just want to use my id because his for some reason was disabled. PLEASE help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.