Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 13, 2010
How long before refurbished model on current iPod nanos? You think?

I am not trying to be cheap, but I just don't think they are worth 149 dollars. I would be glad to pay 99 dollars for it, though. :)

hcho3

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 13, 2010
I have seen iPod nano go all the way down to like 99 dollars for refurbished. I wouldn't call that 15%. It's more like 30 %.

Also, there are lots of retailers that will offer iPod nano for a sale and give you gift card. In worst case of scenario, you can get it from amazon and it will be way cheaper. MY PROBLEM? I WANT THE RED ONE!

flopticalcube

macrumors G4
I have seen iPod nano go all the way down to like 99 dollars for refurbished. I wouldn't call that 15%. It's more like 30 %.

Also, there are lots of retailers that will offer iPod nano for a sale and give you gift card. In worst case of scenario, you can get it from amazon and it will be way cheaper. MY PROBLEM? I WANT THE RED ONE!

Previous gen? Current gen Apple products almost never go below 15% off on refurb.

iEvolution

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
No, current generations don't make it to refurb store until 2Q/3Q of the year following. So you probably wouldn't see refurbs of the current gen until May of next year if not later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.