Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Nov 20, 2010, 11:00 AM   #1
jamied95
macrumors 6502

Apple Style Banner

Could somebody help me out, I'm looking to make a gallery banner, something a bit like this or this or this... I've found a way to do the last one, here, however it didn't seem to display corectly, with the little thumbnails, of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th all dropping down and not being in line (in Chrome, Safari etc).... trawled the internet but couldn't find anything, so just wondering if you guys had any idea/could link me/could give me a file that contains it all. I'm not going to publish it, I just want to be able to play around, and see how it works etc, and learn from it?

Cheers
Jamie
jamied95 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Consultant
macrumors G5

There's a link for developers here
http://www.apple.com/html5/
Consultant is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Tags
apple.com, banner, gallery, javascript html, photo