Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DeftwillP

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2011
MagpulNick
I signed up here after trolling for years to try to take you up on your offer. I'd love an OD green case to match the vfg, PMAGs, ACS, XT, and XTM panels on my other.....em..hobby.:D

I can't seem to send a pm or find your email though. I'm aware of how to use a message board but the messaging option isn't there. Is it because I'm still new?

Please leave me a spot.

Last edited:

NickMagpul

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2011
All,

Sorry for the confusion - not sure why my PM's are turned off, but they're back on now. For those who have sent emails, your cases will be sent to the included addresses. As I mentioned, there is a modification in process on the Executive Field Case for iPhone 4 to address the flash issue, so the cases will ship after that is complete. I don't have exact time lines on all the colors, but I assure you they will ship as soon as everything is in production!

Cheers,

azncookiecutter

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2010
Cool stuff! Thanks for the generosity, if the free case works out, I'll do my best to refer people to them. For the price, it looks like a great case that provides decent protection.

NickMagpul

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2011
Interesting case though. I wonder how much protection it does offer though?

Protection is minimal - just enough to provide a slight bumper for minor drops, impacts, scratches, etc. These cases were designed to be simple, slim enough to put in your pocket, and cost effective. Again, the primary reason we designed these cases was our frustration with the overpriced, low-quality offerings found at most common retail stores. For those who need something more robust, I refer you to another great Colorado company: http://www.otterbox.com

ETA: Link to our Newsfeed on the products - http://www.magpul.com/assets/files/Newsfeed/Newsfeed-FieldCase.pdf

Mcflip78

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
All,

Sorry for the confusion - not sure why my PM's are turned off, but they're back on now. For those who have sent emails, your cases will be sent to the included addresses. As I mentioned, there is a modification in process on the Executive Field Case for iPhone 4 to address the flash issue, so the cases will ship after that is complete. I don't have exact time lines on all the colors, but I assure you they will ship as soon as everything is in production!

Cheers,

I'd like to try a case

iamartimus

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

PM sent, but not sure if you already reached your limit but worth a shot anyway. Thanks for the great offer Nick!

NickMagpul

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

PM sent, but not sure if you already reached your limit but worth a shot anyway. Thanks for the great offer Nick!

A few extra cases isn't a problem. Let's go ahead and extend the offer to anyone who replies to this thread or PM's/emails me a shipping address before midnight Mountain time. :)

DeftwillP

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2011
A few extra cases isn't a problem. Let's go ahead and extend the offer to anyone who replies to this thread or PM's/emails me a shipping address before midnight Mountain time. :)

In that case, I'll try out an RSA and an MS2 as well ;)

Tapatalky

Mcflip78

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
All,

Cheers,

Nick,

I'm interested but i can't seem to PM you. What's your email?

Last edited:

gimmeaipod

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2010
Nooo!! Wish I had caught this thread earlier!! A case would have been perfect since I loved the Masada / ACR in MW2 hahah

wmflyfisher

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2010
Man, this looks like an awesome case!! Is the material TPU or what?? Just wondering if the sides or bottom will flex once installed on an iP4. I'm a Conservation Ranger and spend a lot of time in the woods. Seem this would fit the bill and give OB a good run for their money! Keep up the good work!

One question, have the flash issues been corrected yet? I would like to order one :)

nitewing911

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2011
Nick, it's not too late is it?? I sent you a PM anyways. These cases look really cool, and I'm all about supporting a company who's making things here in the USA.

NeoGeo630

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2011
Nick, would love to have one of these in FDE to match my rifle. Hopefully this offer is still available. I will try to send you a PM now.

primaut

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2011
I would pay money!!

Hey I would love to get one of these for free but for the cost I would buy every color. In the military and MAGPUL is the best of the best. I have a list of people that would buy this product. Please let me know where I can get this and when the other colors will be available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.