Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maesterxen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2011
So I have two accounts for the app store, both from the same country. Up until now it has worked perfectly but recently I have not been able to update any apps from one of the accounts. I have heard of people having this problem before but cannot find a fix, every time I try to update any app, it comes up with the email for the other account, no matter what account I am logged into on the store. I was jailbroken at the time, which I though might of caused the problem, so I restored my iphone. Once it was restored, I could no longer open any of the apps purchased on the second account, the one I couldnt do any updates for as the other email kept coming up before, as well as not fixing the original problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I managed to get the apps from the second account loading on my iphone again buy purchasing something on my computer with the account that wasnt working and syncing my iphone, although this did not fix the update problem.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.