Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bowens

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
Florida
I'm looking for an app that I can set to beep every 60 seconds or however often I want. I'm starting a circuit workout routine and each exercise is done for 60 seconds. I want to go from one to the other. So I'd like to be able to start a clock and have it beep every 60 seconds to tell me to go to the next exercise. Anybody know of an app that would do this?

Thanks.

helix21

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2009
I'm looking for an app that I can set to beep every 60 seconds or however often I want. I'm starting a circuit workout routine and each exercise is done for 60 seconds. I want to go from one to the other. So I'd like to be able to start a clock and have it beep every 60 seconds to tell me to go to the next exercise. Anybody know of an app that would do this?

Thanks.

Due. Perfect. Use it every day.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id390017969?mt=8

mathematician

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2003
Timer with Sections

I have just released a new version of 'Timer with Sections', which can be used for workout routines as well. You have to define each 60 sec section in the setup - which may be not what you wanted at first, but sections can be duplicated by a singe tap.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.