Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 9, 2011, 10:24 PM   #1
212rikanmofo
macrumors 6502a

Where to go for high quality printing?

I'm curious to where big Fortune 500 companies such as Apple, Microsoft, Acura, Lexus, etc get all their marketing material printed?

I am in search for a new place to get all my stuff printed from that I can fully depend on. Seems like a lot of these local print shops in my city are very inconsistent when it comes to quality and color matching.

The place I work for sends its file out to a printer and puts it on a gang run. I was told that this is how most printers do it to save time, money and cut down costs and that they usually don't accept just 1 business card. I'm not too familiar with how these print shops work. Maybe someone can educate me here so that I know who to avoid.

I absolutely love the quality of brochures and most printed materials I see at places like the car dealerships, the quality is definitely there. I am desperate to finding a good printing place that can give me results like that each and everytime I send them my job for printing.
212rikanmofo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Tags
design, high, press, printing, quality