Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Received the Apple Lion beta test invitation. Could I fill out the NDA but not download/install at this time and wait on a few more releases/updates?

Does Chrome 9.0.5 play well with Lion?

Musubi

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2006
U.S. / 東京 日本
Received the Apple Lion beta test invitation. Could I fill out the NDA but not download/install at this time and wait on a few more releases/updates?

If you've received the invite for the AppleSeed (customer software seeding program) Lion seed and have never participated in a previous seed before, I would suggest getting involved with testing the product as early as possible. Early on in the cycle, Apple will post surveys and questionnaires which are time sensitive for their engineers. Active participation is key as this increases the chances of being invited to future major software seedings such as this.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
If you've received the invite for the AppleSeed (customer software seeding program) Lion seed and have never participated in a previous seed before, I would suggest getting involved with testing the product as early as possible. Early on in the cycle, Apple will post surveys and questionnaires which are time sensitive for their engineers. Active participation is key as this increases the chances of being invited to future major software seedings such as this.

Thanks, but I'm not willing or can't t give up 1Password and Parallels.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.