Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OutlawImmortal

macrumors regular
May 14, 2010
Hills of Eastern Kentucky
megan-fox-minimalism.png

Megan-Fox-640x960.jpg

apple-dice.png

dexter-apple.jpg

I remember the reason I dont come here much anymore, its like being in a room with a bunch of angry 7 year olds. Not everyone likes the same thing, adults know this....
Could someone tell me how to add these as an attachment so I am not taking up so much space lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

iApples

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2011
I remember the reason I dont come here much anymore, its like being in a room with a bunch of angry 7 year olds. Not everyone likes the same thing, adults know this....
Could someone tell me how to add these as an attachment so I am not taking up so much space lol.

When you create a post, scroll down to the "Additional Options" and you'll see a section that says "Attach Files". Click on Manage Attachments and just add the pictures from there.

Very nice dexter/apple wallpaper. Looks awesome.

tnsltwn

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2010
Lockscreen and homescreen set from my popular shelf wall "Pirate". =D

Attachments

• 1298 iPhone.png
    1298 iPhone.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 2,035
  • 203 iPhone.png
    203 iPhone.png
    568 KB · Views: 2,123

StevenisOLy

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2010
Wow, Megan Fox's tattoos look terrible.

Tattoo + A term paper on your back + Quoting Shakespeare = The biggest cliche in the history of the universe.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC

Use the tag to size down your pics.

[quote="OceanView, post: 12264858"]Dude, awesome shot of Megan, any more like that?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote="LightSpeed1, post: 12265160"]Who is the chic from the first wallpaper?[/QUOTE]

Please refrain from quoting the pics.

JSho10

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2010
megan-fox-minimalism.png

Is that Megan Fox in the first picture as well? Her rib piece tattoo is incredible but I never knew she had one like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

lukta

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2011
Mario! (Posted a pic so you can see what it looks like. Might work on a lock screen one later.

Edit: On another note, does anyone know how to disable the iphone's auto gridation/shader thing. You can see the obvious difference in the color brightness between the pics.

Attachments

• mario2.png
    mario2.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,636
  • photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    618.7 KB · Views: 688

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
Mario! (Posted a pic so you can see what it looks like. Might work on a lock screen one later.

Edit: On another note, does anyone know how to disable the iphone's auto gridation/shader thing. You can see the obvious difference in the color brightness between the pics.
I don't know if you can change that. It's there to make the icons pop.

eternlgladiator

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2010
Twin Cities

You could try experimenting with photoshop and increase the brightness by 10% and just save 10 copies of the wallpaper then send them to your phone and see if that improves the problem.

you silly GOOSE

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2011
a few i've used this month:

Attachments

• Darkside.png
    Darkside.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 880
  • barca2.jpg
    barca2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 642
  • scarlett-johansson.png
    scarlett-johansson.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 1,488
  • ninja turtle.jpg
    ninja turtle.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 771
  • supergirl2.png
    supergirl2.png
    836.3 KB · Views: 1,725

TrulyYuki

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2010
Washington
Hey guys,
can anyone help me out? I'm looking for a blue & white striped wallpaper for my iphone, ipad and macbook pro. I cannot find any for any of my products. I feel like i've search high and low on the internet for something to use. then i tried photographing somethings but of course my DSLR is broken so I can't quite get anything right.

I'm asking if anyone can make this for me. I've attached a photo with the style stripes i'm looking for.

without the polo logo and high res for my high res screen.

in resolution for retina display on iphone 4 and for ipad 2

If I am asking too much feel free to ignore my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.