Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
May 1, 2010
California
I'm new to Mac and Xcode, I'd like the text to be a bit bigger. The command+ works in Safari, but not in Xcode 4.

I looked up the key config setting, and it's set to command+, but it doesn't work within the editor, I just need this in the the .h / .m editor. I have the editor in focus when I try this.

Anyone else have this problem with Xcode 4?

Shawnpk

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I'm new to Mac and Xcode, I'd like the text to be a bit bigger. The command+ works in Safari, but not in Xcode 4.

I looked up the key config setting, and it's set to command+, but it doesn't work within the editor, I just need this in the the .h / .m editor. I have the editor in focus when I try this.

Anyone else have this problem with Xcode 4?

If you want only the text in the editor to be larger, you can do that in Xcode preferences. Goto Xcode>Preferences>Fonts & Colors. Choose the theme which you want to enlarge and highlight all of the text. In the Font box (near the bottom center of the window) click on the small box with the "T" inside of it. Then just set the text to the size you want.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.