Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 14, 2011, 03:05 PM   #1
ashwinr87
macrumors member

zooming animation problem in ScrollView - Ipad

Hi,

In my app, I have a split screen in which the detail view is a scrollview. I have 5 tables which are subviews of my scrollview in which 3 table views are side by side on top and 2 table views are side by side on bottom

I have already implemented a way in which when I click any of the rows of any of the table in the scrollview, that view disappears and another view zooms into its position.

I write the following code in the didSelectRowAtIndexPath in the middle table subview,

Code:
CGFloat xpos = self.view.frame.origin.x;
    CGFloat ypos = self.view.frame.origin.y;
    self.view.frame = CGRectMake(xpos+100,ypos+150,5,5);
    [UIView beginAnimations:@"Zoom" context:NULL];
    [UIView setAnimationDuration:2];
    self.view.frame = CGRectMake(xpos,ypos,220,310);
    [UIView commitAnimations];
    [self.view addSubview:popContents.view];
popContents is the view I need to zoom into to the view previously occupied by that particular table view and that happens correctly.

However the problem that I am facing is that since there is another table subview in the side, if I increase the frame size to say 250 or so, the part of the zoomed in view gets hidden by the tableview on the side ( as its as if a part of the zoomed in view goes under the tableview on the side).

Is there anyway to correct this so that my zoomed in view would not get hidden by the tableviews on its sides?

I hope I have explained my problem correctly...
ashwinr87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Tags
animation, ipad, uiscrollview, uisplitview