Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2, 2011, 06:03 PM   #12
Meltdownblitz
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEater View Post
Bump for a question.

I watch Netflix movies on my iPhone 4 when I'm working at the Fire Station for my 24 hour shift.

Do these cables mentioned work with Netflix streaming movies so we can watch them on the TV?

Thanks!
I do this all the time. Purchase a digital av adapter made by apple which is mainly for mirroring your iPad 2 to the tv, but also compatible with iPhone 4, just doesn't mirror. Then purchase a cheap, though high quality, hdmi cable. Cheapest I've found is from monoprice.com. The whole set up Will cost about 50 bucks in all, about the same price as purchasing a componet or composite cable but the digital adapter is obviously digital which is going to give you a better picture. The tv though has to have hdmi port, 99% of newer TVs have this so you should be fine. Hope this helps!
Meltdownblitz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories