Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old May 3, 2011, 10:14 AM   #1
ashwinr87
macrumors member

Slider control similar to ipad default calendar app

Hi,

I would like to know how to implement the slider similar to the one in the Ipad default calendar application. I have attached the image below

If you see at the bottom, it acts like a slider which allows us to select any month either by just pressing it or sliding to it.

It would be great if anyone could tell me the name of that control. I tried using UISlider but I see that it allows only 3 options,
Quote:
setThumbImage, setMinimumTrackImage, setMaximumTrackImage
If that control is indeed a slider control, could anyone tell me how I would be able to insert multiple images/ text

Thanks
ashwinr87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2011, 10:04 AM   #2
ashwinr87
macrumors member

I achieved a similar effect by creating a scrollview at the bottom and adding buttons which bring in whatever view I want...
ashwinr87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Tags
calendar app, ios, ipad, uislider, xcode