Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kvizzel

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2011
Hmmm... doesn't look to bad...

Anyone know where they ship from? Might order one...

Legion93

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2011
Death Star, Rishi Maze
Hi, just wanted to post some pictures with the red leather smart cover. It's a TPU case, just like Hyper Shield provides, so I don't think it's worth getting that one. Many places like eBay sell it for very cheap.
5694ad14-a8ab-4a9e.jpg
5694ad14-a8b8-52aa.jpg
5694ad14-a8c2-281c.jpg
5694ad14-a8ca-b25b.jpg
5694ad14-a8d2-14f8.jpg

To me, they look awesome, you can't get a better combination of protective cases that covers the front and the back without affecting functionality. The looks is just stunning too, everyone tells me how stylish it looks :d

mer4343

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well I feel pretty stupid now. I ordered mine from Hypershield for $20 Tuesday. It should be at home when I get there. Sucks that I could have bought it on eBay for $7.:(

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
Same idea as all the rest out there.

looks fairly like many of the others available from other retailers quite frankly.

Same design and they also appear to suffer from that gap in the back, between the case and where the magnets attach to the Ipad case.

Would like some more detailed photos of that specific area.

I do like that Hyer Mac stand, does that work with the ipad 2?

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
It looks a tad wider than the Belkin but it would not bother me all that much. Seems like a good price for the product though.

Maybe I'll get a chance to check one out in a store.

I love the HyperMac Stand, it won't work while in a case right?

Great idea, surprised I never heard of it! A little too much for me, but I would like to try one and I'll recommend it to some retail friends of mine!

Saerian

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2011
This back cover looks great ... I just have a quick and probably dumb question to ask. Will this fit ok if the iPad has an invisibleshield/bodyguardz applied to the back? The reason I ask is because I just bought the Belkin one from Best Buy and it doesn't fit right and so I'm going to return it, but would love to get this one if it will still fit ... I know I could take it off but I like having both.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Well I feel pretty stupid now. I ordered mine from Hypershield for $20 Tuesday. It should be at home when I get there. Sucks that I could have bought it on eBay for $7.:(

Hope you post here when you get it. I've been thinking about getting a Hypershield.

BearsFan34

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2007
Chicagoland, IL
I love mine. I have the gray HyperShield with a gray SmartCover. Couldn't be happier. It's thin, light, and just feels good. I've taken it to an Apple Store a few times, and at least 2-3 employees ask me about it & show their friends.

It's a great deal.

jtudor

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2012
Grove City, OH
I love mine. I have the gray HyperShield with a gray SmartCover. Couldn't be happier. It's thin, light, and just feels good. I've taken it to an Apple Store a few times, and at least 2-3 employees ask me about it & show their friends.
It's a great deal.
Is it the darker gray or the lighter gray?

jtudor

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2012
Grove City, OH
It was the lighter gray one for the iPad 2 I had. I sold it along with the HyperShield when I got the 3rd Gen iPad, and bought the dark blue one to go along with the dark gray Smart Cover I have now.
I'm just wondering if the ones on their website are the lighter or darker version...too hard to tell

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.