Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dansmith3003

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
I launched 'mail' and it said that my mobile me username and password were incorrect, the same for the actual mobile me website and on the iphone.

I've been using mobile me since .mac and have never had this problem, are Apple suddenly shutting down accounts without telling us or is there a service outage... or is it just my account?

maclaptop

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2011
Western Hemisphere
I launched 'mail' and it said that my mobile me username and password were incorrect, the same for the actual mobile me website and on the iphone.

I've been using mobile me since .mac and have never had this problem, are Apple suddenly shutting down accounts without telling us or is there a service outage... or is it just my account?

I just had the very same experience! I'm completely locked out.

Despite the rather typical & unreliable MobileMe issues, I've never been locked out?

I sure wish Apple would be as reliable as Google. I've been using Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Tasks & Google Docs for years. AND IT's FREE.

Apples problems & failure to resolve them, never ceases to amaze me.

(Apple must not care about Tasks since they don't offer that)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.