Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
That thing looks simply aweful. How does something like that even make it out of the design phase. I'm surprised Apple would allow iTunes on somthing like this.

Reeves

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2005
Virginia
Why do you need an iTunes capible phone? An iPod looks more apealing and would probably hold more songs. I'd just stick to a normal cell phone.

Reeves

Chimera

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2004
Surrey, England
Reeves said:
Why do you need an iTunes capible phone? An iPod looks more apealing and would probably hold more songs. I'd just stick to a normal cell phone.

Reeves

Well its more a replacement for a shuffle, if the memory cards have 512MB or more then why not have a phone and mp3 player in one? plus it'll satisfy all those who want a screen.

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
After being so impressed with the RAZR I was not expecting that ugger! But according to the article it might not be 'the' iTunes phone.

Could somebody clear this up for me...is the iTunes feature going to be installed across the board on all Moto phones (or at least all new Moto phones) or is it only going to be on specific handsets? I originally thought it was going to be a Moto software feature on their phones but all this talk of 'The iTunes Phone' seems to suggest otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.