Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pooriya72

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Hi
My app store application on mac shows an update for a game called poker but I don't have it on my mac and I never tried to download it . please help me because I am worry about my iTunes account .

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
You should contact Apple about this to make sure your account hasn't been compromised. If you close the MAS and re-open it, does that update persist?

pooriya72

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
You should contact Apple about this to make sure your account hasn't been compromised. If you close the MAS and re-open it, does that update persist?

I did it but they don't answer me yet!
Yes I closed MAS , signed out and .... but it doesn't work

lfc

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2010
Australia
Do you mean my username?!no
Can you give me the link of that topic plz?

I was looking for it before but I cant remember the title name, sorry. But the summary was the guys kids pirated apps and thats what lead to the problem.

pooriya72

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
I was looking for it before but I cant remember the title name, sorry. But the summary was the guys kids pirated apps and thats what lead to the problem.
can you remember what should I do to solve this problem?

pooriya72

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Simply delete any apps you pirated and if you miss them, buy them. Developers deserve the money 
do you mean cracked apps?I always use free apps or buy them except some expensive apps like Photoshop . I really don't know what should I do ? I really confused !!!!!!:(

lfc

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2010
Australia
do you mean cracked apps?I always use free apps or buy them except some expensive apps like Photoshop . I really don't know what should I do ? I really confused !!!!!!:(
Yes, cracked apps.
Any apps that are from the Mac App Store that you have pirated (cracked apps) will usually give this problem. Photoshop isn't causing this because it isn't in the Mac App Store, so it's some other pirated app that's causing this.

pooriya72

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
I sent an email to apple support last night but they dont answer me yet . How long does it take to answer me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.