Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srxtr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
Sorry if this has been covered already, didn't notice any similar threads in the first two pages (other than the accessories thread, which didn't cover bags).

I'll need a carrying bag for my new MBA, does anyone have any suggestions? Preferably on amazon.com?

I would like one that's light and has room for the MBA, its charger, and maybe a notebook(optional) and pen(optional)

srxtr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
Btw, if you're going to reply with "google it" or "do your own research" you're of no help and please don't bother replying.

With new Apple releases comes new accessories for those releases, I'm interested in anyone who has recently purchased a carrying bag to carry the new MBAs.

simon77

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2011
I wanted a genuine leather sleeve for mine. I have anincipio sleeve which is well made and I'm pleased. However I have since met someone with a Joli sleeve and was jealous! Bit more expensive tho.

jclardy

macrumors 601
Oct 6, 2008
You should check out the cases/bags at http://sfbags.com. They are a bit expensive, but really high quality. They have a couple of different choices for the MBA.

Davidkoh

macrumors 65816
Aug 2, 2008
http://www.pack-smooch.com/de/shop/apple-macbook-laptop-tasche-hampshire/anthrazitlight-brown
totally loving this one. anybody any experience? I would just throw it in my backpack and wondering if that would be enough protection for my air?!
Also, do I need something between they keyboard and the screen? I heard that on some earlier macbook models you could see the keyboard demarcation on the sreen.

I ordered that one yesterday. I'll give you my thoughts when I got it.

chr

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
I ordered a ColcaSac to stuff it in when I carry it inside my bag.

Davidkoh

macrumors 65816
Aug 2, 2008
that would be amazing!! how long is the estimated shipping time?

It haven't shipped yet so I dunno really. I live in Sweden though and it will be shipped from Germany, so once they ship it shouldn't take more than 24 hours. I hope to have it before the weekend.

Leo Fischel

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2010
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.