Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cb911

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
g'day mates.

well one of my friends had a picture of The Hulk and a photo of me - so what else could happen but my face be cut out and stuck on The Hulk? :p well they sent that around to all my friends, so i thought i'd show them how it's really done. :D

just posting here to show you all and maybe get some crits on this before i email it out to everyone.

well here's the picture after it's been Hulkradbuffman-ised.
hulkradbuffman016tm.th.jpg

http://img194.exs.cx/img194/9669/hulkradbuffman016tm.jpg

here's the original picture this is based on:
hulkoriginal014si.th.jpg

http://img233.exs.cx/img233/9517/hulkoriginal014si.jpg

and i just became an admin at the Carbon7 forums, so as a special bonus for Carbon7 - the "process" of making The Hulkradbuffman. :D if you like this i'm sure you'll find the SWF interesting, so head over to the forums and tell them that mugget sent you. ;) i'm also going to be showing lots more stuff like this in the future over at Carbon7, so join up and stick around if you're interested. :)
link: http://www.carbon7.net/forums//thread.php?threadid=40

well let me know what you think... i'm going to do another one with a slightly different method. i'll post that as well when it's done. so do you think this is worthy to be put up on my portfolio site? let me know. :)

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cb911

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
whoops so sorry about that. should have tested before i posted. :eek:

well, now it's fixed - just use the link to the direct image underneath the thumbnails. :)

cb911

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
glad you like it. :)

i just realised - ive got to fix up the highlights and shadows on the face...

Lacero... that's kind of wrong... ^ :eek: :p :D

cb911

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
hey, you all know that what i really did was take a picture of me then make it look like the Hulk? right? :p

killuminati - i could do one of you if you really want? all i need are a few different photo's with your face in roughly the same position as the Hulk's face is in the original one.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
cb911 said:
killuminati - i could do one of you if you really want? all i need are a few different photo's with your face in roughly the same position as the Hulk's face is in the original one.

Thanks but thats ok, I was only joking.

The final pic looks great, good work

cb911

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
killuminati said:
Thanks but thats ok, I was only joking.

The final pic looks great, good work

that's a good thing... because i charge $150/hr. :D

lol - j/k. :p

thanks - i think i won't be able to stop now. will have to find some other superhero's to put my face on. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.