Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > New Mac Application Announcements

Old Mar 1, 2005, 02:32 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Watch and record TV on your Mac with EvolutionTV!

Category: 3rd Party Software
Link: Watch and record TV on your Mac with EvolutionTV!
Posted on MacBytes.com

Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Mar 1, 2005, 03:03 PM   #2
Einherjar
macrumors regular

Miglia needs to fix their other products before foisting yet another DVR solution, since their other ones hardly work!

My AlchemyTV card conflicts with iChat and I have to reinstall the software for it all the time, and even then, AlchemyTV is slower than hell, and it's been over a year since I bought the kit.

I hope ElGato's support of the ATI TV Wonder USB 2.0 unit is good, because that looks to be a good option. Unfortunately, no reviews yet.
Einherjar is offline   0
Old Mar 1, 2005, 05:26 PM   #3
awulf
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to awulf Send a message via AIM to awulf Send a message via Yahoo to awulf Send a message via Skype™ to awulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar
Miglia needs to fix their other products before foisting yet another DVR solution, since their other ones hardly work!

My AlchemyTV card conflicts with iChat and I have to reinstall the software for it all the time, and even then, AlchemyTV is slower than hell, and it's been over a year since I bought the kit.
I agree AlchemyTV takes a bout 1 min to launch on my computer and when it is open it slows the GUI down in any Application.
awulf is offline   0
Old Mar 1, 2005, 11:54 PM   #4
MacBandit
macrumors 604

Send a message via AIM to MacBandit
It needs an IR emitter to change channels on it's own so it can control a Digital TV box when your away from home.
MacBandit is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > New Mac Application Announcements