Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 18, 2002, 03:53 PM   #1
TiMacLover
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to TiMacLover
iMac, Mac Plus, loads more for sale! LQQK!

Here is some stuff I need to get ride of, I take payments through PayPal, money orders, and checks. Thanks and enjoy!

iMac Tangerine
This is a iMac 266Mhz G3. It has all standard things 64 RAM, 6GIG hard drive, and all standard ports. With also upgraded 4Mb video memory for a total of 6Mb VRAM. It has a dead AV board but does not stop performance, it can use a external DB-15 that gives higher resolutions, I have found it very helpful. I would like $200.
----------------------------------------------------
Macintosh Plus
This is a 1Mb Macintosh Plus. This is a rare one. It has no yellowing, in it's orginal beige casing. With a external 40Mb hard drive with System 6. It has such add ons as the Kenningston Saver (RARE look at link below!) which helps cool the Plus, a external floppy drive, Apple Modem (RARE Look at link below!), keyboard, mouse.This is one of a kind mac to own, I am taking offers.

System Saver Information
http://www.applefritter.com/accessor...ver/index.html

Apple Modem Information
http://www.applefritter.com/accessor...ems/index.html
Empty Plus Case, good for fish tank, minor ware and tear. $?
3 StyleWriter 2500s
These are Apple Printer's they come with no AC or full ink. $8 OBO
6100 Backs (2)
These are back plates from PowerMac 6100s. Theses are perfect for upgrading your older 68k Quadra or Centris motherboard, you will need one of these and course the motherboard not included $2 Each
6100 Bezels (2)
These are CD bezels for pizza box style macs. They will fit all Centris, Quadra, and PowerMac/Performa 6xxx machines. $1.00 Each
6100 Video Cables (5)
These are HDI adapters for 6100/7100/8100 machines so you can hook a normal DB-15 Mac display $3.50 Each
7500 AV Cards (4)
These are AV cards for the PowerMac 7xxx series. This allows you to have RCA and S Video Out. $5 each
8600/9600 Back Doors (10)
These are back doors for PowerMac 8600/9600 machines. You can use them on any mac that uses Mini Tower design. $2.00 each
9500 Bezels (3)
These are CD bezels for PowerMac 8500/9500 machines. $2.00 Each
AV Box For Performa (1)
This is a AV box for Performa Macs. This allows you do use a remote, have frontal volume control and has a port for a head set, this will only work on a Performa 6xx and Performa 5xxx 6xxx. $3.00
Intel Print Server (1)
This is a Intel NetportExpress PRO Print server, it has 2 Parallel ports, a serial port, BNC connector, and a RJ-45 connector. This has no AC and has not been tested, was giving to me and said to be working, but sold AS-IS. $3.00
Mini Tower Bezels (2)
These are CD bezels for PowerMac 8600/9600 machines, and any other Mini Tower Mac. $2.00 each
Mini Tower Fan Holders (12)
These are plastic holders for Mini Tower Macs, they hold the CPU fan on the side door of the Mini tower case $2.00 each
Mini Tower Front Plastic Face (4)
These are plastic front covers for Mini Tower macintosh machines. They will fit on any Mini Tower design machine $5.00 Each
Performa Back Panels ( 7)
These are back panels to Performa 6400/6500 macs. $4.00 each
Performa Front Faces (2)
These are front panels to Performa 6400/6500 macs $4.00 Each
Performa Side Panels (4)
These are side panels to Performa 6400/6500 macs. $3.00
5 1/2 Sleds (7)
These are 5 1/2 drive sleds. You can use these in any Macintosh that takes 5 1/2 drives. This would be the drive sled you would use for your standard CD-ROM drive $1.50 each
Zip Bezels (12)
These are Zip Bezels for Mini Tower PowerMacs, including 8600/9600 Macs and all Mini Tower G3 PowerMacs, they include the bezel and metal under bezel $2.00 each
Please contact me TiMacLoverlem@mac.com for more information or any questions that you might have.

Thanks!
TiMacLover is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)