Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Theoffice

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
I know this is not an Apple issue but is anyone else having a problem with Facebook on the iphone? I cannot access it. I can't even access the FB app to find out what is going on! It just crashes!!

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
I know this is not an Apple issue but is anyone else having a problem with Facebook on the iphone? I cannot access it. I can't even access the FB app to find out what is going on! It just crashes!!

What iOS version are you running? Are you jailbroken? Did you recently update your Facebook Application?

Big Dawg 23

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2011
Minnesota

Worked fine on my iPhone 4 on AT&T this morning at 6AM CST. Also just confirmed its fine as well. I am running stock 4.3.5.

wacky4alanis

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2009
It generally works for me (on 4.3.3), but it has always been a very buggy App. For a while recently I couldn't view any of my Notifications. And now it keeps spamming me with some stupid App I should supposedly get. But overall, I'd say it's in a better state now than it generally has been over the past year (for me).

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
Did you try to force quit then open? The app is buggy period but I dont think it crashes much.

This. Make sure to kill it from your multitasking bar and maybe use a memory clearing app like System Activity Monitor to help get rid of it in the RAM area. Might also help to re-install the app entirely.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.