Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alicisigerge

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2011
When data loss happens, you need to be fast because a miniature mistake can turn into a disastrous damage if you don’t act fast and smart. Data safety, protection and in adverse conditions, its recovery is utmost important to prevent data destructive situations.

With our data recovery software, you don’t need to spend long hours of your precious time on data recovery because our software is aimed at quick and speedy recovery. Your frown can turn into a smile with these data recovery software. If your Mac data is corrupted, deleted, formatted or crashed, you can use them to recover lost data in only a few steps.

Nice to Recover Data for Mac is one of the best Mac data recovery software to meet different requirements. It can scan and restore lost data from corrupted HFS+ and HFSX file systems on Mac OS X. You can also use it to recover lost data from various Internal and External Mac Hard Drives, iPod memory cards,iPad memory cards,iPhone memory cards and USB Flash Drives. This professional data recovery software has four main functions and is easy-to-use.

New Update,free download to have a try: Mac File Recovery Software

alicisigerge

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2011
You can also go for another efficient data recovery software for MAC name Kernel for Macintosh data recovery software which recover accidentally deleted (shift+delete) / formatted or corrupted data from MAC, it supports HFS & HFS+ partitions. It has a user friendly interface in which it preview the deleted or lost or corrupted data and then you have the choice to save all or some selective files to your location.

Does it support Mac OSX Lion ?:D:D

ploysisy

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2011
The software,Nice to Recover Data for Mac,is easy to use!Thank you for your information.It help me recover the formatted data from my SD card .:D:apple:

niksimpsons

macrumors member
May 12, 2011
Originally Posted by EmmaW View Post
You can also go for another efficient data recovery software for MAC name Kernel for Macintosh data recovery software which recover accidentally deleted (shift+delete) / formatted or corrupted data from MAC, it supports HFS & HFS+ partitions. It has a user friendly interface in which it preview the deleted or lost or corrupted data and then you have the choice to save all or some selective files to your location.

Does it support Mac OSX Lion ?:D:D

What is going here guys?? Where the post of EmmaW whom alicisigerge, the thread starter had replied?

mickjsn

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2011
Re: Update,support Mac OSX Lion:Recover lost/deleted/formatted data to Harddisk.

well, thanks for your suggestion, it's great. . i used stellar phoenix mac recovery software and i found that it's also a great software for recovering all the lost files from a Mac Harddisk. . . but anyways thanks a lot . . .

eliza27

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2011
what a wired thread! Mac users will be crazy to see this...

Well, back to topic for recovering files from Mac Lion. Time Machine is option 1, then comes to data recovery utility (though not 100% sure). Learn this lens for Lion file recovery solution. Backup, backup.

Peter845

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2013
How to recover lost data?

Hi, All
You can recover lost data from Windows and Mac very easily.I also lost data, while I lost data I was not aware how to recover lost data. Data which o lost was very useful to me. That's why I search on internet different data recovery software. Finally, I found software foe data recovery. needy one can go here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.