Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 28, 2011, 08:17 PM   #1
bs2511feist
macrumors member

IPOD TOUCH wont charge - NOT cause usb cable

Hello, my name is Ben. I have an ipod touch 8Gb 2nd generation that i bought a little over a year ago. The problem is that my ipod wont change more than enough to make it turn on. So when i plug the ipod (with no battery) into the usb charger it take a few minutes to be charged enough to be able to turn on and it starts up the usual way (i can see the white apple pop up on the screen showing that it is turning on.) Once it's on it no longer is charging. I am certain that the cord is not the problem because i tried 3 different usb chargers and the ipod has the same problem with all of them. I also used the charger to charge another ipod touch and it charges just fine. I am wondering if this problem is fixable from my house. What should i do? Do i have to take it into the apple store?? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated! Thanks - Ben
bs2511feist is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Tags
ipod touch 2g, not charging, not the cable