Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
I searched for this and Find My Friends on both iTunes 10.5.1 and on my iPhone with 5.0 GM and couldn't find them. What gives?

These things take time to replicate. Especially if you're not logging in to the US store.

Give it a while longer and they'll eventually appear ;)

RTP.

Northgrove

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2010
Any reason why this can't run on iOS 4?

iWork is already available for iOS.

I doubt there is a technical reason, and that Apple just want to support one platform in case there'd be issues.

----------

I had forgot about this new feature altogether. :p Good news for AirPort users!

----------

Probably just to make us wait more for iOS 5. :(

It's going to be released today!

Centient

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2009
Hi there! :)

Is anyone else having a problem with mobileme mail today?

I've been having problems with that for the past several days. Frequently getting error messages, telling me that my name and/or password do not match. I'm able to reset in settings and everything seems to work fine for a while before getting the error message again.

I've assumed it has something to do with the switch/updates happening.

c613m

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2011
Ottawa
Is this available only in the US App Store? I can't see it anywhere in the Canadian Store on my iOS5 iPhone...

c613m

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2011
Ottawa
Although I'm in the US, I can't find it either when searching. However someone posted the link in another thread, and that worked for me. It does require iOS5....

Weird, just clicked on the link from my iPhone and voila, there's the app. lol :D thanks!

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
Can anyone figure out if there is a way to add a MAC address to the access list?

I can see all existing entries in the list, but there doesn't appear to be any way to add or delete them. That would be a bummer as I'm guessing this is probably one of the most common reasons for having to mess with your base station's settings after the initial setup. It seems like the single most obvious feature for an app like this to have.

biohead

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
West Drayton, UK
App isn't able to see my Time Capsule...

TC is set to N only, 5GHz (First Gen - Single band). Directly connected to ADSL modem which also broadcasts N at 2.4GHz (which the iPhone 4 connects to).

kurosov

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2009
Unexpected.

I'd still like to see an update allowing the airport express to share an external HDD connected to usb like the extreme.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.