Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ann713

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2008
California
A bit funny how it all went down, but I'm sorry you had to find out in such a way. It's better than not knowing and wondering right?

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
You've *never* done things that don't make logical sense when you were upset?

I've never caught my wife cheating then went and joined some message board to post one message about it. No.

Had it been me I would have been in jail by now for assault after bashing the guys face in.

Nick : irony !
Hehe

ThomasMetz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
this girl is so dumb....I just hope I can keep cool and not let on that I know

she said she is in meat packing district which is on 12th street. I DONT THINK SO. Appreicate the support. not my finest hour here but going to get better soon.

Attachments

• txt.PNG
    txt.PNG
    94.1 KB · Views: 7,196
  • map.PNG
    map.PNG
    266.1 KB · Views: 7,529

phearx

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
this girl is so dumb....I just hope I can keep cool and not let on that I know

she said she is in meat packing district which is on 12th street. I DONT THINK SO. Appreicate the support. not my finest hour here but going to get better soon.

Oh she was packing meat alright... if you know what i mean...!:cool:

ThomasMetz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
what really chaps my ass is not the cheating but the fact that they were probably admiring and laughing over the new phone I BOUGHT. haha. well someone about to get the last laugh tonight

----------

Oh she was packing meat alright... if you know what i mean...!:cool:

its an area of NYC

s.hasan546

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2011
NY
are you stupid?

All you proved is that she was lying where she was. **** i bet there aren't many men here who have never lied to their wives about where they were.

There is no proof of infidelity. SO this will not help you AT ALL if you get a divorce. Also like you said she's rich, so she can probably hire better lawyers than you can.

ANyways, sorry bro. I told her not to lie to you. ;) :D

Steviejobz

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2010
SoCal
She hates meat packing????? LMFAO

I'm from nyc so i know the area but that was (i'm sorry) sort of funny given the circumstances.

8CoreWhore

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Tejas
BS. Brand new account. He breaks the law by using a tracking device (because she had no knowledge and no consent) and he shares it with the world on a forum he never used before? And, using a name that seems real. It's BS. Period.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
BS. Brand new account. He breaks the law by using a tracking device (because she had no knowledge and no consent) and he shares it with the world on a forum he never used before? And, using a name that seems real. It's BS. Period.

Anyone else notice the irony of this poster's screen name? :p

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
It's not against any law of which I am aware. The police can't do it, but a spouse can.

There was a appellate court case (NJ, I think) which recently ruled it wasn't an invasion of privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.