Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacRumors Old Skool

Old Apr 4, 2005, 12:26 AM   #51
jefhatfield
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAztec
I miss the old MacRumors. When there were intellectual posts in threads. I remember JefHatField (who is that now BTW, I forget),
he he...i am still jefhatfield...i was networkman for a short time in the early days of macrumors back when i was still enthusiastic about being a techie (which i have burned out on over the years)

when i see these boards today, i get used to the new, heavy posters and i think they see macrumors in a new, fresh way us oldtimers did back in the day and they have a sense of community here...otherwise, they wouldn't keep coming back day after day

i have definitely lurked more than actually posted but that's ok since it's fun to see the new order of macrumors and the personalities and points of view on just about everything under the sun
jefhatfield is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacRumors Old Skool