Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Oct 19, 2011, 01:22 PM   #1
inthemoney
macrumors newbie

Apple Stock Chat?

Hi everyone, I am new to posting here. I trade stocks and thought that there probably wouldn't be a much better place to discuss the AAPL stock then here. This forum brings the people who are most interested in apple together. I think it could be a good venue for the latest news, and obviously rumors.

Obviously taking any financial advice from random people on the web is not wise, but we could probably use the sentiment and rumors to our advantage.

Thoughts?
inthemoney is offline   -1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion