Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 22, 2011, 05:15 PM   #1
Doctor Q
Administrator

Bond 23: Skyfall [Warning: Spoilers]

Rumors are circulating about the next James Bond film.

Daniel Craig will star again, and we now know that Javier Bardem will be the villain. Quoted before it was confirmed he said "They’re changing the whole thing, the whole dynamic. I'd be playing Bond's nemesis, yes, but it's not that obvious. Everything is more nuanced. It's very intriguing.”

The film title will apparently be Skyfall, judging by recent domain registrations by Sony Pictures.

Judi Dench will be back again as "M" and Sam Mendes will direct the film.

Berenice Marlohe is reportedly going to be a Bond girl.

We also have speculation about the next actor to play James Bond, with Idris Elba from "The Wire" talking about whether or not to accept the job. Craig had suggested the idea of having a non-white James Bond. Elba told CNN "I would do it, but I don't want to be called the first black James Bond. Do you understand what I'm saying? Sean Connery wasn't the Scottish James Bond and Daniel Craig wasn't the blue-eyed James Bond. So if I played him, I don't want to be called the black James Bond." Sorry, Elba, but if you sign up you won't have a choice about that.

Thread cross references:

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion