Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CalsonicGTR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2009
I am looking to get a folio case for my iPad 2. My dad has the Brookstone case for his iPad 1, and I'm looking for something similar to that. So room for business cards, a pen, pad of paper, etc. Can anyone recommend one?

Tanax

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2011
Stockholm, Sweden
though i can't understand what iphone cases you want. your descrition is too simple. can you show a picture?
eventhough, I know a site offering high quaity cheap cases in diversity. have a look there, maybe you can get the want just you want.

He doesn't want an iPhone case at all, he wants an iPad case.

MathRulz

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2011
Atlanta
I am looking to get a folio case for my iPad 2. My dad has the Brookstone case for his iPad 1, and I'm looking for something similar to that. So room for business cards, a pen, pad of paper, etc. Can anyone recommend one?

Try Levenger's. they have a few different folio cases near the bottom of their iPad accessory page:

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLAT...?Params=category=11-834|level=2-3|pageid=7615.

I don't have any of these (though I do have some nice items from Levenger). The Super Folio looks good for your purpose as do the Bomber ones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.