Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CPD_1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
South East Texas
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

So, my wife and I have seperate iCloud accounts. She takes most of the pictures of our son. I associated my iCloud account with our Apple TV when I was showing it to her. Now I can't figure out how to change it. Anyone?

Merthyrboy

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2008
Might work resetting the apple tv? Don't have a clue if it will work but worth a try. Haven't got round to setting up photo stream on mine yet.

CPD_1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
South East Texas
How about the Sign Out button at the top of Photo Stream.

I didn't even realize there was a photo stream option under the Internet tab till last night.played around with it and discovered the sign out option. I'd been trying to do it from the settings and screen saver area.

DRM4GOD

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2007
On Apple TV 3rd generation, at least, I went under Photo Stream icon, had no luck at all, said "No photos in this stream." (Not true)

Then I went to COMPUTERS - PHOTOS - MY LIBRARY - FOUND MY PHOTO STREAM smart album I had created, so it doesn't have video in it, and then it worked. The MY PHOTO STREAM is some erroneous stream that is not current, not even sure where it came from, and no way to clear it that I can see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.