Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cursayer

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
I'm looking for a reputable website that sells cheap cases for the iPhone 4. Any suggestions?

hizzaah

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2011
I feel like people who sign up on here just to spam about their online iPhone accessories store should be banned..

on another note, for no hassle silicon cases i'd go to amazon. ebay might be cheaper, but i trust amazon more than I do ebay.

Digidesign

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2002
Generally speaking, you get what you pay for. Cheap cases usually mean that you have more than one manufacturer that copied the original design, so there's a chance you'll end up with a poor knock-off, as seen in the Vapor Pros from China thread.

I just bought a white bumper Apple clone from Amazon for $2.30 shipped. You can find it by searching for "iphone 4S bumper white". The holes may not line up exactly like the official bumper from Apple, but for $2 I'm ok with that. They also have a fun gameboy silicon case for $4.99.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
I feel like people who sign up on here just to spam about their online iPhone accessories store should be banned..

Report spam posts. Don't just complain about them. The only way mods can find out about spam posts is if you report them.

The "Report Post" icon looks like this:
report.gif

<----- Login and look over there.

iz2sick

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2011
I got a Griffin Reveal bumper for my iPhone for $6.00 off of eBay. Came without a box though, but was from NY so hopefully it's legit. Either way, I can't tell and I'm happy. I'm doing a review on it after a few more days with it. Looks great with lay on table design.

Cowabunga

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2011
iphonecasemall.com has some cheap ones. I'm not sure which are compatible with the 4s, but I think alot are $5 with free shipping. I've never ordered here, though, but my friend is pretty happy with his.

Undone11091

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Monoprice or aliexpress

Cursayer

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
monoprice looks really interesting everything is cheap. Has anyone ever ordered there?

100Teraflops

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
Elyria, Ohio
I'm looking for a reputable website that sells cheap cases for the iPhone 4. Any suggestions?

Check Radio Shack, as they have "cheap cases." I think they have cases that are 2 for $10 and they are cheap plastic. The cool thing is that they have cases in multiple colors. They should work with both IP4 and IP4s, as they have slot cutouts around the edges for the buttons.

cuterabbit997

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2011
I find a nice site for all styles of iphone 4s cases, you can visit it, all items with cheap price and good design

mgmusicman94

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2008
Check Radio Shack, as they have "cheap cases." I think they have cases that are 2 for $10 and they are cheap plastic. The cool thing is that they have cases in multiple colors. They should work with both IP4 and IP4s, as they have slot cutouts around the edges for the buttons.

These cases rock. 7 bucks for a basic, thin case and the colors are pretty cool. I just got one this week and there was a 3 year protection plan for it for 99¢. So if this cheap case breaks anytime in 3 years, I can get a new one at any radioshack for free. awesome. Here it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.