Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techwood1993

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
i have the ipod touch 4g , 8gb white, with the new updated version, can some help me, on how to jailbreak my ipod touch please
thank you.

KidZgOtMac

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2010
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
i have the ipod touch 4g , 8gb white, with the new updated version, can some help me, on how to jailbreak my ipod touch please
thank you.

Go to http://www.Redmondpie.com or google red snow for your iOS version. You can't currently Jailbreak the 4G untethered if it is on iOS 5 meaning if you turn off your device or it runs out of battery you need to connect it to your computer and run the Jailbreaking program to boot it up.

Jailbreaking Apple products is just a first step into a path that ends in Hell.

Attachments

• 2rz2xxl.png
    2rz2xxl.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 117

Tech Elementz

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2011

I am going to rephrase "Akarin's" post to clarify what he mentioned. I think he missed some details pertaining to the statement

"Jailbreaking iOS Devices is the first step that could lead to hell if you are unsure of what your doing. Jailbreaking should only be done if you know how to and if you know the risks your taking. Afterwards, you can proceed the jailbreaking process for more customizations options and perhaps other tasks that I refrain from talking about..."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.