Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 19, 2011, 12:21 PM   #1
qdllc
macrumors newbie

Question iPhone 4 - Shortcuts sought

Hello!

Got my iPhone 4 (upgraded from my 3GS)...not jailbroken.

I do miss some of the tricks I had with Cydia, and I'm not sure if they exist in some fashion on the iPhone 4 or if there's a specific app i should search for.

What I'm looking for....

1. An app killer/ability to manually shut down unneeded apps in memory (FOUND...inherent in iPhone 4)

2. A way to toggle airplane mode WITHOUT having to go into SETTINGS to do it.

I live in a rural area with no reception. I save lots of battery power by going into airplane mode when I get home and turn it off when I get back to town. In Cydia, Activator gave me a way to custom set many functions, and I had double-tap time on the lock screen as my shortcut. I'd just like a way to get this shortcut back without a tethered jailbreak.

3. Does the iPhone 4 have options to respring/reboot in addition to shutting down? Is there an app to introduce this function?
qdllc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2011, 12:33 PM   #2
MacDawg
macrumors P6

Check out this thread
MacDawg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting