Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 1, 2011, 07:40 PM   #1
RedHotChiliDog
macrumors newbie

I want to play "Star Wars: The Old Republic" on my Mac?

I got my Macbook pro last spring (13 inch 2.3) and I love it! Problem at the time is I didn't think I would be gaming on my laptop till I found out The Old Republic is PC only. What can I do to run it on my mac without totally ****ing up my mac's speed or performance? I've heard of bootcamp and other parrallels but don't know much about any and if its possible to put the OS on an external harddrive so my mac isn't affected I'll gladly do that. I'm not much of a computer guy by any means as I'm sure you can tell . So please explain to me my options/the best option.
RedHotChiliDog is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games