Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Following last night's premature access to iTunes Match some users in international markets were able to achieve through their iTunes Store account pages, the service now appears to officially be going live in several countries.

itunes_match_uk.png

iTunes Match link on front page of UK iTunes Store
MacRumors readers in a number of countries have been reporting over the past few hours that they are being presented with updated terms and conditions for the iTunes Store mentioning iTunes Match. And now prominent links to iTunes Match have appeared on the front page of the iTunes Store in at least Canada, Ireland, Mexico and the United Kingdom.

Users in those countries are reporting successful sign-ups for the service, and we're waiting to hear confirmation on whether it is indeed fully functional at this time.

Update: We're also receiving reports of iTunes Match links going live on iTunes Stores in Australia, France, New Zealand, and Spain.

Update 2: Users are reporting that the iTunes Match does appear to be working in the new countries, with subscribers' libraries being matched.

itunes_match_canada_functional.jpg

Canadian user's library being matched

Article Link: iTunes Match Goes Live Internationally (For Real This Time)

BanterClaus

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2011
UK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Christmas has come early! I'll try this out (I'm in the UK) and report back!

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Christmas has come early! I'll try this out (I'm in the UK) and report back!

This is great. No go tell the BBC to let us Americans stream live stuff from the UK :p

thundercato

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2011
Glasgow
Not yet! (UK)

Please Sign In Again

iTunes Match has encountered an error. Please choose Sign Out and then Sign In from the iTunes menu and try again.

I have paid for iTunes Match and accepted the new terms, but I keep getting the above error message. Anyone in the UK getting any joy with this?

bytefire

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2008
Please Sign In Again

iTunes Match has encountered an error. Please choose Sign Out and then Sign In from the iTunes menu and try again.

I have paid for iTunes Match and accepted the new terms, but I keep getting the above error message. Anyone in the UK getting any joy with this?

I'm having the same issue at the moment.

Phil A.

Moderator emeritus
Apr 2, 2006
Shropshire, UK
In the UK and subscribed successfully. However, when I try and add my iMac to iTunes match, it gives me an error and tells me to log in again. I was able to add my MacBook Pro and a Windows 7 machine, so don't know what's wrong with my iMac?

BaldyUK

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
please sign in again

itunes match has encountered an error. Please choose sign out and then sign in from the itunes menu and try again.

I have paid for itunes match and accepted the new terms, but i keep getting the above error message. Anyone in the uk getting any joy with this?

+1

fishmoose

macrumors 68000
Jul 1, 2008
Sweden

Anyone knows if it's up in Sweden? I just turned off my computer. -_-

aValerio

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2010
Nothing here in Italy :mad:

Attachments

• Schermata 12-2455911 alle 22.49.29.jpg
    Schermata 12-2455911 alle 22.49.29.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,145

robertpolson

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2011
Was anyone in Canada able to actually purchase iTunes match? I keep on getting an error even though it is officially available.

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
In the UK and subscribed successfully. However, when I try and add my iMac to iTunes match, it gives me an error and tells me to log in again. I was able to add my MacBook Pro and a Windows 7 machine, so don't know what's wrong with my iMac?

That seems a common problem (me included) for UK subscribers.

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Oct 15, 2008
Wonder how this will work with all my old BBC podcasts that are over an hour long?

I will feel guilty taking up that space in the cloud! ha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.