Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 14, 2012, 09:29 AM   #1
toblerboy
macrumors member

SEO tips for my new website.

Hello everybody.
Looking for a little advice please.

I am a teacher and a total rookie really at website stuff. I have created a website that sells history lessons and in its first couple of months it has been doing pretty well.

I am keen to make it appear on Google though but the more I read, the more confused I get.

Could anybody give me, say 10 things I must do, to make my pages appear on Google under searches such as 'history lessons' history lesson plans, worksheets etc?

I used iweb to produce this site and I would really appreciate help that refers how to do it in iweb.

For example, what are meta tags and how do I put these in iweb? etc etc.

There are some incredibly kind people on this forum and I would really truly appreciate a very dumbed down (kind of idiots guide!!) on to what I have to do next and how to do it in Iweb.

Sorry to ask - it is a bit of a big question - but the more I trawl through the web, the more confused I get!!

Thanks all.
Tolo

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development