Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

poopysmith

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
I have 1 app on the app store that has sold a few hundred copies throughout many different countries. However, I am only getting paid for the sales in AU, CA, and NZ. Most of my sales come from the US, so I am missing a lot of money in earnings.

Here are screenshots of some pages in my iTunes Connect:

Contracts
Sales
Payments

On November 27 I switched it from a Free app to a Paid app. I have a feeling the problem is caused by some sort of region thing in my contract?

How or when will I get paid for my sales in other countries?

Thanks!

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
I'd say wait a week or two. Apple pays developers for everything sold in one region, and then a few hours/a day later they pay for another region, and another, and another... ultimately it takes about a week for them to start with the first region and finish with the last, IIRC. I don't really get paid anything though as my sales tend to be on the order of 1-2 a week.

poopysmith

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
I'd say wait a week or two.

In the last 3 days of November, I sold 10 copies in the US and 1 copy in AU. I was paid for that 1 Australian sale in late December, but not the US ones. I think it's been over 45 days since those sales, and still no payment.

Is the region in my Contract OK? "Contract Region: All (See Contract)"

seepel

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2009
In the last 3 days of November, I sold 10 copies in the US and 1 copy in AU. I was paid for that 1 Australian sale in late December, but not the US ones. I think it's been over 45 days since those sales, and still no payment.

Is the region in my Contract OK? "Contract Region: All (See Contract)"

Nov 27-30 is actually in fiscal Dec. and I believe the specification is that you will be paid within 45 days of the end of the fiscal month (Dec 31). So that would be Feb 14. Unfortunately it can take some time, but don't worry I'm sure Apple is doing great things with the interest free loan you gave them :D

poopysmith

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
Nov 27-30 is actually in fiscal Dec. and I believe the specification is that you will be paid within 45 days of the end of the fiscal month (Dec 31). So that would be Feb 14. Unfortunately it can take some time, but don't worry I'm sure Apple is doing great things with the interest free loan you gave them :D

Thank you for that information, I didn't know that the fiscal calendar was any different, but now I can see that what you said is correct. I will just have to wait and hope that my earnings are eventually recorded and I get paid;

Thanks! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.