Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nipz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Hey all,

For my dissertation i have to carry out a questionnaire/survey and produce a data set from it.

I wanted to use my iPad so that it would hopefully allow me to automatically create graphs and tables really easily.

Could anyone that has used an app for the iPad, share what app they used please :)

Thanks in advance,

Ben

ipadsultan

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Chck out Zwoor Survey

nipz, we use Zwoor Survey from Zwoor.com. The app is free, works on iPhone, iPad and android. The surveys work offline, which is a pretty big deal if you'd iPad data plan is limited, or there is no connectivity.
They have a free survey plan as well.
Chck them out at http://www.zwoor.com/products/survey

Hope this helps. Let me know if this worked for you.

alice2

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2012
QuickTapSurvey

I have experience using QuickTapSurvey and they are by far the best survey app out there. Their rating on the app store proves this! You can collect data offline, download responses in a CSV file and customize your surveys with splash screens and background images. Check them out!

mattdeezy

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2011
I have experience using QuickTapSurvey and they are by far the best survey app out there. Their rating on the app store proves this! You can collect data offline, download responses in a CSV file and customize your surveys with splash screens and background images. Check them out!

Agreed. I have used polldaddy also but I have been testing quicktap for the last week and will probably switch to that. Check out iForm also if you want something you can use for more than just surveys.

nudua

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2007
Hey all,
I wanted to use my iPad so that it would hopefully allow me to automatically create graphs and tables really easily.

Could anyone that has used an app for the iPad, share what app they used please :)

Hi Ben,

There's a new iPad Survey App out from Caretotell that you should try.
It automatically creates graphs and tables with the stats and analytics from the data you collect for your dissertation. Works offline too and it also has a "kiosk mode" if you can't always keep an eye on the iPad.

I haven't tried out the other apps mentioned, but I'm intimately familiar with this one and can vouch for it ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.