Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom

dzaux0.png

Not good! :p
Don't know why, on a 50MB connection. Maybe it's Apple's end.

rjohnstone

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2007
PHX, AZ.
Interesting :), I had ZERO days when Lion didnt freeze, crash, or whatever that annoys me and wont allow me to do my job...
Pretty much my issue.
Lion crashes pretty much daily for me as well.
We know what is causing it, but there seems to be no viable workaround short of converting all my USB drives to NAS.
It works, but is slow as molasses for large image file transfers.
So it's always a game of will it live or will it die when transferring the files.

Mr-Stabby

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2004
I'm actually quite surprised (given Apples attitude to Server recently) and pleased that this update seems to have more fixes and feature updates for Lion Server. It fixes most of the issues i've been having with 10.7.2 including FINALLY putting a User Connections Tab on File Sharing. Something which i was desperately after, as if my users clients crashed, i had no way to disconnect them, so i had to literally reset the entire File Sharing service just to get them back on again.

oneMadRssn

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
QUESTION: If I do an internet recovery / reinstall this weekend, will it download 10.7.3? Or will it download 10.7.whatever.the.computer.shipped.with?

Thanks for anyone who knows!

collegitdept

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2009
Safari PDF Printing > URL Maintained?

Can anyone confirm that includes the recent WebKit builds where it fixed the Lion issue preventing Safari to maintain the URL links when printing to PDF please??

Thanks.

Apr 17, 2005
Currently in Switzerland
I've never understood how some people can have so "many" issues with Lion...really.

Actually I've just found a minor bug here...when I run Software Update and expand it to show details on 10.7.3, the moment I click on Install it shows the License Agreement and just goes blank after that (so I have to quit SU, start it again and click on Install WITHOUT expanding the details)...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.