Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Dear Macrumors Members:

Second Time: Free Promotion Activity - iStonsoft PDF Converter Ultimate

In order to thanks for user's support and feedbacks, and thanks for Macrumors support, iStonsoft decide to carry out the second free promotion activities to continue giving more free code to Macrumors community. This time we will give 50 code of iStonsoft PDF Converter Ultimate, hope it can help people a lot.

Thanks again for Macrunmor!!!

This is the product link to the Mac app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-converter-ultimate/id490949547?mt=12

If you need this app for your work or study, please leave your email.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sincere Offer only at Macrumors

Dear all: iStonsoft 20+ Powerful Apps --- 98% off

iStonsoft offers 20+ apps at 98% off only at Macrumors forum in order to thanks for Macrumosr's support, I love this forum, I join this family in 2011, I developed the shareware and freeware day and night, I visit Macrumors every day to send the key to people who need it. I really hope my app can solve people's problem in their work and study. Thank you for your support! Thank you!

See the products: http://www.istonsoft.com/big-discount.html

____________________________________________________________________________________

iStonsoft Released 100% Free video Converter

iStonsoft Free Video Converter is such an universal and versatile free video conversion software for users. With this tool, you can convert almost all common video and audio files from one format to another, so that you can upload them online or share them with friends as you like.

Get it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/free-video-converter/id543848771?mt=12

mzl.rdhgxyyd.800x500-75.jpg

Good news:
The code has been sent to following user, there are still many keys left and hope it can help more teachers and student.

the second codes sent to those:

cdubb80
Cstina111
Pballer110
gusbemac
hrl
cynthiaar

The third codes to those:
ramnj
Pndrgnsvc
shlly
ifsmileha
dulys71

1goodidea
Ifti
crashdebris
mp33er
rkruck
maha252
psychotropic
iPhoneApple
looneyflyer
colt6920
Total Respray
rpk83
tdiaz
realitystops
jasuncion
crazysanchez

Last edited:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
well i've been looking for something like this so why not...

i need a PDF to Word converter for school. mainly because i'm doing a group project in which we're writing a SMS manual for our university's Flight School and so much of the documentation that we've found that is required to go into it is in PDF format and its a pain to try and get it all into Word so we can get it complied together, and there are no Acrobat Pro licenses or anyone else who has a clue how to even start this part of the project other than myself.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Be aware that this forum requires 5 posts and a day's membership before you can use the PM feature.

Why can't I send a Private Message?

Thanks GGJstudios. Is there an easy solution for this purpose?:(

----------

well i've been looking for something like this so why not...

PlaceofDis, Thanks for interested in our product. i checked your profile and could not find an email address, would you provide it for me so i can send you the code. or you can contact me at john@istonsoft.com

Best regards

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Yes, you can make some useful contributions in some of the thousands of current threads, like answering questions and helping those with problems. It takes no time at all to make 5 helpful posts. Good luck!

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
Dear Macrumors Members:

This is John Neil from iStonsoft, a new vendor of Mac app store. To celebrate the first product released on Mac app store and receive feedback from users, the company decides to give 5 free promote codes to Macrumors community specially.

If you are interested in the software, please write down the reason why you need the software in this thread, and I will give the codes through PM to 5 users who needs the software best.

This is the product link to the Mac app store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-to-word-converter/id500924897?ls=1&mt=12

It will be great appreciated if you write a comment/feedback or retweet/share the product among your network.

John Neil
iStonsoft

Obviously I can't send you a PM but I have a couple hundred PDF's that I need to convert to Word for an ebook that I'm writing.

If you are so inclined you can email me a code at bw at bbmail (.) in

Thanks!

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004

----------

PlaceofDis, Thanks for interested in our product. i checked your profile and could not find an email address, would you provide it for me so i can send you the code. or you can contact me at john@istonsoft.com

Best regards

my email is springwarmcold (at) gmail (dot) com.

thanks! i look forward to using the software, its seems to be perfect for what i need.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
my email is springwarmcold (at) gmail (dot) com.

thanks! i look forward to using the software, its seems to be perfect for what i need.

The code was sent to your email, please check it.:)

----------

I could use this bigtime .... I've been using PDFonline and yours sounds perfect

I can't reach you after several attempts. Would you mind giving me the email address or sent an email to john(@)istonsoft.com

Apple OC

macrumors 68040
Oct 14, 2010
Hogtown

----------

I can't reach you after several attempts. Would you mind giving me the email address or sent an email to john(@)istonsoft.com

John, I sent you an email ... cheers

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
I too would be interested if you had any codes left to give:)

Per why, as a grad student, this would be of great use for me as I deal in pdfs alot and often times come across having to recreate content in word/pages

I had sent you an email. My address is doctajodave (at) gmail.com

Last edited:

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey

----------

Just in case you didn't understand my email above:

bw@bbmail(dot)in

Thanks I can really use this.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I need this for school because our school uses pdfs and I have been looking for something like this forever
Your software look so easy to use. Send me a code at my email
markleehill@me.com

Sorry for the delay. The code has been sent to your email, please check it. If you have any question about the software, feel free to contact me.:D

AFPoster

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I use Adobe's: Export PDF and it's great for converting PDF to Word or Excel. My only issue is that the reoccurring fee is $19.99 a year and that it doesn't always convert the text properly. I'd love to get something that would work better and can make some of my tasks more efficient for work.

howardnow

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2004
Hi,
The software sounds great.

I have a non-commercial (no donation) UN Peace Day website thinkpeace (dot) net. I need to update the site and re-work many pdfs.

If a code is still available please send me one howard@thinkpeace (dot) net.
Thanks

Hawkeye16

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2009
Iowa
I have a lot of online professional learning that is presented in PDF form and it would be great if I could turn it into word documents so I could add to the descriptions of different things and then resave/print the information.

I would definitely use this multiple times a day if it works well!

Neuroguy

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2006
Iowa City, IA
If you have a code left, I'd love to give it a shot - I'm an educator and these things come up all the time. Would be a godsend if it works well!

Thanks!

dlr2006 (at) mac (dot) com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.