Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Apple Collectors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 18, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1
Stuka
macrumors newbie

Prototype PowerBook G4 Titanium - Now with Photos

So I have been digging through my closet figuring out what I need to get rid of, and what I need to keep. And I came across my box of old PowerBook stuff.

Now, I used to have boxes of prototype Apple equipment. Most of it has all been sold off or given away. Used to have clear (and some yellowish clear) PowerBook housings for various models and such, along with some whole systems and so forth.

Anyway, I don't have room for any of this stuff anymore. So I am looking for a home for it! If somebody has some real interest in it, let me know. The parts basically consist of:

One PowerBook G4 Prototype. This is a mix of black plastic and titanium parts. Its a later stage prototype, and it still has the Apple dev stickers on it. It does run (or it did last time I tried), but locks up now and then.

Multiple chassis and one motherboard, and I think 1-2 small PCB's.

Two LCD's, one with Apple dev stickers.

I realize this would typically go in the for sale area, but really I rather them go to a good home. Preferably somebody that collects such items. As I really rather not throw them away.

I don't have photos just this moment, but will take some if there is interest.

Thanks!

EDIT: BTW: I am not looking to get money for it really. Its more or less free minus shipping. Just don't want to see it get thrown away!

Last edited by Stuka; Feb 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Stuka is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Apple Collectors