Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

repete7

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2010
On my Mac in iTunes, under Library, next to the Music icon, my iTunes Match cloud icon always has wavy lines in it, like it is updating. All my music has been either matched or uploaded. I've tried updating iTunes Match, it updates fine, I click done, but the wavy lines never go away. It's kind of driving me bonkers. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

StubbornGoat

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2009
On my Mac in iTunes, under Library, next to the Music icon, my iTunes Match cloud icon always has wavy lines in it, like it is updating. All my music has been either matched or uploaded. I've tried updating iTunes Match, it updates fine, I click done, but the wavy lines never go away. It's kind of driving me bonkers. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

It was driving me bonkers too but I finally figured it out. On the iTunes menu bar choose Store > Sign Out. Once you are signed out, choose Store > Sign In...POOF! The wavy cloud icon is gone. Not sure what causes it but at least we know how to fix it. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.