Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 20, 2012, 10:53 PM   #1
Georgedya
macrumors newbie

Angry Help Itunes wont read Iphone after restore

Hello i need help bad, i traded my htc for an Iphone 3gs 16g, it was jailbroken and had cydia idk if thats the jailbreak, but anyways i went to itunes and did a back up and restored cause i heard thats how you get rid of cydia, after the iphone asked me to activate and asked for language and location and such, but it wont activate via wireless wifi or itunes, when i plug it into itunes it would just said cant read a sim card when i do have one in and i know its not broken cause it works for other phones, so im stuck and idk what to do, my iphone wont let me do anything unless its activate it and idk how, please reply fast!
Georgedya is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone