Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Feb 21, 2012, 01:53 PM   #1
moonman239
macrumors 65816

iPhone Dashcode webapp - How do I get current view in JavaScript?

I'm developing an iPhone app for a client using HTML5. The client basically wants part of the app to be a place to browse content. So a browser would be the best fit. What I want to do is replace the header when the end user is looking at the front page with a slideshow that I have already assembled. The task would involve figuring out what view the end user is currently in.

Will someone please tell me how to do that?

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development