Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 8, 2012, 04:17 PM   #1
UCLAKoolman
macrumors 6502a

[SOLVED] Pandora Skip: Pandora account not working on PC or iPhone now

A strange issue occurred today when I was skipping multiple songs on my iPhone. After one of the skips the next song wouldn't load. I closed the app and closed it out of my multitask drawer. However the music still would not play when I opened the app again.

I tried loading Pandora on my PC, and saw this error message: There are no more songs to play on this station (Changing stations gave this same message)

When I created a new account, I could resume playing on both my PC and iPhone, but the old account still gives the error message.

Is it possible that Pandora has wised up to the skip hack and is banning accounts?

Edit: WORKING AGAIN. Checked back about an hour later and my old account works on my PC and my iPhone with the Pandora Skip hack.

Last edited by UCLAKoolman; Feb 8, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
UCLAKoolman is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 04:21 PM   #2
eclipse01
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAKoolman View Post
A strange issue occurred today when I was skipping multiple songs on my iPhone. After one of the skips the next song wouldn't load. I closed the app and closed it out of my multitask drawer. However the music still would not play when I opened the app again.

I tried loading Pandora on my PC, and saw this error message: There are no more songs to play on this station (Changing stations gave this same message)

When I created a new account, I could resume playing on both my PC and iPhone, but the old account still gives the error message.

Is it possible that Pandora has wised up to the skip hack and is banning accounts?
I have skipped TONS of songs in a row and never have had this happen
eclipse01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 04:23 PM   #3
UCLAKoolman
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse01 View Post
I have skipped TONS of songs in a row and never have had this happen
I've skipped tons as well. This is the first time it's happened to me. After some googling, apparently this error was common when the revamped Pandora site launched. However it's strange that my iPhone would trigger a glitch like this.
UCLAKoolman is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2012, 12:45 PM   #4
aDRock1154
macrumors 65816

This happened to me last night... I uninstalled the Pandora app and reinstalled. It started working after that..
Old Feb 24, 2013, 11:36 AM   #5
kg911
macrumors newbie

Same for me last night... I uninstalled still not working. Had to create a new account.
kg911 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks