Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hollerz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2006
Durham, UK
Been waiting for this option for ages :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-03-07 at 20.39.12.png
    Screen Shot 2012-03-07 at 20.39.12.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 93

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Nope! iTunes 10.6 doesn't fix the smart playlist bug. It was introduced in iOS5, Apple acknowledge there is a bug but it's still present.

Great. I guess it wasn't high on their to-do list.

Edit: And it still takes a v e r y long time "waiting for items to copy". Even on my just updated iPad. What a flop this is.

Last edited:

milo

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2003
iTunes on Apple's website now.

Release notes, hope Match really is improved, finally.

iTunes 10.6 adds the ability to play 1080p HD movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store.

This release also includes many improvements for iTunes Match, including:

• Improved song matching
• Improved album artwork handling, downloading, and display
• Addresses an issue where songs may skip when playing from iCloud

Looks like mac system requirements haven't changed, still supports 10.5.8 and G4.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
iTunes on Apple's website now.

Release notes, hope Match really is improved, finally.

Looks like mac system requirements haven't changed, still supports 10.5.8 and G4.
Improved artwork handling! I really hope that is true. I haven't had one album that has updated AFTER iCloud uploaded it and then added I artwork.

parish

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2009
Wilts., UK
Improved artwork handling! I really hope that is true. I haven't had one album that has updated AFTER iCloud uploaded it and then added I artwork.

Well, it doesn't seem to have got any better. I've still got loads of artwork missing on my iPhone despite updating both iOS and iTunes, re-syncing the phone (via USB), running Update iTunes Match and Get Album Artwork in iTunes.

Not impressed :(

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
The one HUGE disappointment with all the hype. I'm happy with my new ipad3 or New iPad, or whatever they call it (It comes up on my order confirmation as iPad third generation FWIW) But siri still crippled in the UK? Apple managed to get the entire USA on the DB, and they can't manage a little island?

I wonder if there is more to this than we are hearing..Legal issues? Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

The update to 5.1 went well, as well as iTunes, and iPhoto, Garageband Pages et. al. But as for anything new or innovative? Not good enough Apple:mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.