Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clborden

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2009
Derby, CT
I was hoping someone might have some info or advice on where to start lining up at the Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, CT. I'm thinking at the door between Nordstrom's and JCPenney's. Anyway, does the line order started there remain the same once we get lined up in front of the store? I called the Apple Store there & I tried Westfarms management, and got very vague answers. When I asked for specifics, everyone said "I don't know".

Or I could always drive down to New Haven...but downtown New Haven at 3:30am? I like the idea of West Hartford better. But I will if I have to.

jsnuff1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2003
NY
I was hoping someone might have some info or advice on where to start lining up at the Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, CT. I'm thinking at the door between Nordstrom's and JCPenney's. Anyway, does the line order started there remain the same once we get lined up in front of the store? I called the Apple Store there & I tried Westfarms management, and got very vague answers. When I asked for specifics, everyone said "I don't know".

Or I could always drive down to New Haven...but downtown New Haven at 3:30am? I like the idea of West Hartford better. But I will if I have to.

Keep me updated on your status. Im either going there or danbury. Not sure yet.

Deadlocked

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2011
Have you ever waited for the iPhone releases? First person waits in front apple store right around that corner that leads to J.Crew, I'll be waiting there :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.