Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SOLLERBOY

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Hi, Just upgraded my iPad 1 to iOS5 and all went smoothly, went into the app store and had 15 updates, I selected update all and they have all been stuck at "waiting" i've tried a re boot and nothing, suggestions???

Thetbone5

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2012
Any solution?

Hey sollerboy, have you found any fix for your issue? I'm having the same problem with my wife's iPhone 4. Tnx

g8orballboy

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2010
Same issue with my iPad 1 and iPhone 4....it eventually pops up with the sign in but it can take upwards of 15 minutes and is rather annoying.

g8orballboy

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2010
Read this article on how to fix apps that won't update.

Thanks for the link, but the problem is not just with one app... It's pushing the "update all" button. The button turns grey and it just sits there and does nothing for about 10-15 minutes when it finally gives you the option of entering your password... Then everything works fine. This has only started happening recently and happens with both my phone and iPad.

----------

Thanks for the link, but the problem is not just with one app... It's pushing the "update all" button. The button turns grey and it just sits there and does nothing for about 10-15 minutes when it finally gives you the option of entering your password... Then everything works fine. This has only started happening recently and happens with both my phone and iPad.

Had the same problem. Apparently I reached my capacity and had to delete a movie. Updated without a hitch after I did that. Hope this helps.

That may be the problem... I am close to capacity on both... I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow when my 64 gig iPad comes and I can upgrade the 32 gig pad 1 I have now.... Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.